Please, read the guidelines detailed below, before submitting the abstract.
Abstracts must be submitted through the online form that can be found at https://www.euromof2023.com/, in the abstracts section.
Deadline for abstracts submission ends on April 18th, 2023.
Extended deadline for abstracts submission ends on April 25th, 2023.
It is allowed only one abstract per presenting author regardless of its presentation format, it means one abstract per registration. Every registered person may appear as an author in several abstracts but this person will only be responsible of one presentation at the Congress.
ABSTRACT GUIDELINES & TEMPLATE
- The abstract must be written in English, using the template available on the website.
- Maximum length: 1 DIN A-4 page.
- Margins: 3 cm for upper margin, 2.5 cm for bottom margin, 2.5 cm for left margin and 2.5 cm for right margin.
- Title: Capital letters, bold, centered. (Font: Arial; Font Size: 12 pt)
- Authors: Name of authors (Initial of name and surname), centered. (Font: Arial; Font Size: 10 pt)
- Affiliation and address, including e-mail of the registered autor who present the abstract, centered. (Font: Arial; Font Size: 10 pt)
- Key words: Italics (Font: Arial; Font Size 10 pt)
- Body of the abstract: (Font: Arial; Font Size: 10 pt.) All paragraphs must be justified. The summary must allow to assess the scientific/technical interest of your contribution. It can contain figures, graphics, tables and references.
- References must be indicated by numbers within square brackets, in Arial 10 pt, following punctuation symbols, in the indicated format for journals  and books , as shown below. Please do not use automatic numbering to add footnotes/endnotes if you atre using MSWord.
-  A. Author1, A. Author2, A. Author3. Journal. 20**, Vol., XXX-XXX
-  A. Author1, A. Author2. Book title. Edition no, Publisher, Publisher City. 20**.
REVIEWING PROCESS, ACCEPTANCE AND NOTIFICATION
) if you have not received the acknowledgement of receipt by email after the submission.
The abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the meeting.
All submissions are subject to peer review by the members of the Scientific Committee.
Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent by e-mail to the submitting author on June 2023.